Gesamtzahl der Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 9. April 2023

Explore!

Hello and Happy Easter to all of you!

Today I want to share with you my second post for the April challenge "Things with Wings" at Country View Challenges.

This time I made a art journal page.


 I had much fun to create the page, using a picture of a magzine from the Supermarket 😉😊.

The page is quite easy to make:

First I gessoed the paper to prepare it, then I used some magical sifters from Lindy´s (Octopus Eyes Aqua, Sea Turtle Teal and Jellyfish Sting Pink). I spritzed water onto the page and sprinkled the magicals on top. Some more water helped to spread the colour. After drying the ink, I took a homemade collage tissue and teared it in pieces, which I glued down randomly using matte medium. You really have to be careful and only tap with a brush on the tissue, it is very fragile!

I ripped out the little Lady from a magazine, gave her some transparent wings (Tim Holtz) and glued her to the page.


Now I did some stamping with some of my favourite stamps from LaBlanche with Versafine fine detail ink in onyx black, took then a black fineliner and doodled arround the edges of my colour. I also glued down one more transparent wing on one of the branches.



I wrote the word "Explore" with a white gelly Roll pen, made a lot of white tiny dots, set some highlight here and there - and that´s it!






Now I hope, the Easter Bunny brought you some yummy eggs and may be, you´ll find time to make something with wings for our challenge!

Thank you for your visit today and again Happy Easter!
xxx

3 Kommentare:

  1. Evelyn this is fabulous, such gorgeous colours! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a creative idea Evelyn! I love this dynamic inky background.
    Have a great weekend. x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great idea to use a magazine photo! And I love the inky background! xx

    AntwortenLöschen